Monday, July 2, 2007

The Chairman Update

Howdy kids !
Yep it’s the Chairman, guy , dude. I am back for what I am hoping this will be a semi long haul!
Things have changed since I last Blogged baby..
I will Give you a quick Hits list !!

1) Meyersville developer update, It appears the developer has backed off for now. We believe he is waiting for the dust to settle (people to forget), as well as waiting for the Master plan changes to see if it will benefit him.
I started a low key campaign to create a park on two properties that are for sale, but have not been purchased by the developer. The park is a great idea the rub is trying to get the town to buy it. I will update the blog about this as wee move on..

2) The biggest news ! On 4/27/07 The Chairman got hitched .. He was married in Maryland, at The Gramercy Mansion . The Gramercy had wonderful Antique all around the building. It was the perfect night, everything went off without a hitch. We headed to Costa Rica for the honey moon that was incredible, if you haven’t been you need to go !










3) Work since the wedding has been insane I need to update picture & information. I will hopfully get this all done this week. I have some really great pieces to be restored in the shop. If you go to the feeds on the right of this page you can go to my Flickr account for Wedding, Costa Rica and work pictures.

Chairman & Bride in Costa Rica!








That's a quickly update.. Check out my website http://www.chairmanrestoration.com/ ALso the photos on the right.

Cheers
Chairguy.

No comments: